Integrate Google Analytics in your newsroom
Check everything about your acquisition channels, unique views and visitors' demographics in your Google Analytics account..
What are the steps to integrate Google Analytics?
- Sign into Google Analytics, click Admin in the orange bar and choose your account. Click on Property ➡️ Create new property in the Property table.
- Enter the Property Name and the full URL of your pressroom - e.g. http://press.example.com or http://example.pr.co if you don't use a custom domain - select your time zone and click the Get Tracking ID button. Do not select https://.
- Copy your Tracking ID. It starts with UA-. This is the code that you're going to enter in the pressroom settings.
- Sign in to your pr.co account, go to the Basic Information tab of your pressroom, and paste your ID in the Add your own Google Analytics code field.
- Don't forget to click on Save
There you go!
Should you run into any problems 🛑 , bugs 🐛 , feature requests 🤔 or have any questions 🤷♂️🤷♀️ , please don’t hesitate to reach out to the pr.co support team. You can reach us either via the live chat or at email@example.com.